Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fallen Off the Face of the Blogging Planet

We don't have a camera right now... so I haven't taken many pictures... and I think a post without pictures is boring... so I have posted. There is my excuse. Someday when my kids are reading this family history there will be a gap of this summer/fall, but that is life. I guess I should get a new camera. I've been trying to hold out until the day after Thanksgiving sales, but I don't want to take Calvin's first birthday pictures with my cell phone.

Anyway, here is Calvin. He is quite the climber... especially when he want to see or touch something.

 A better shot of "what" he had climbed on.
 And here is after having a Matthew change his diaper. I think it is the first diaper Matthew has ever changed and other than the fact that it is backwards he did an excellent job.
 Cal in his BYU jersey. He looks SO cute in it.
 Speaking of BYU... we have season tickets! And after months of anticipation we had to sell half of them because they conflicted with Jer's EMT class. BUMMER! But we have LOVED being back in the stadium.
 We have AWESOME neighbors! On the morning of Ashton's birthday, Katie looked out the window and saw this on their garage. How great is that!
 Ashton with his farm scene cake Grandma Cox made him.
 And with his "Holly" (New Holland Tractor) cake that I made him. It turned out pretty great if I do say so myself.
Jeremy bought two goats. They try to sneak in the house and sometimes succeed. It has been fun to have them, but really, really, really annoying.

1 comment:

Tiffini said...

Even if they are cell pics, there still great. Love the diaper, tell him there are plenty of changing over here if he needs more practice ;)