Sunday, July 27, 2008

June

This weekend my dear sis-in-law, Jenn, reminded me that I hadn't updated my blog in awhile... So here it goes...!

So... June was pretty much CONSUMED by t-ball!

This was Matthew's second year and Katie's first year and I ended up being "promoted" from assistant to head coach the day we came home from Alaska. Between practices and games I didn't have much time to think about anything else. We did have TONS of fun and the kids really improved. (Especially Matthew... he put WAY more effort into the games and practices than Katie did.)

For some reason, Jeremy mostly took video of the games, not photos... so the pictures we have are NOT that good. But you can see me dragging Katie into position in the photo above. Will is the little kid (in his JAMMIES) trying to sneak onto the field while Jeremy is occupied taking the picture.
Katie also enjoyed participating in Jr. Templar cheer camp for the second year in a row. It is really cute because at the end of each cheer the little girls do these high-pitched shrill screams to show their enthusiasm. (I took this picture.)

Another thing we did in June was attend the Mormon Miracle Pageant and go boating at Yuba with the Coxes.

No comments: