Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


I am home alone while everyone else is at church. I was planning on listening to General Conference (which we missed while in Rome) and stumbled upon this website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc. (I think you can also click the picture above to take you there. I'm not 100% sure I hyper-linked it correctly, but it should work.)It is an Easter message. Even if you read this post after Easter is over, please take time and watch the clip. It is wonderful!

Watching this video made me think about to an April 2000 when I had the privilege of visiting the Garden Tomb on my first day in the Holy Land. Happily, it was the first of many times I was able to visit that sacred ground, read the New Testament in the garden, and visit the tomb. I am so thankful to report that the tomb is empty! I've seen it with my own eyes. More importantly I KNOW with every fiber of my being that HE is RISEN! Every good thing I have in my life is possible and better and meaningful because of that fact. Christ truly has "won the victory."

Happy Easter!

No comments: