Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Carpet

I can not find my camera cord so I haven't been able to upload pictures. BUT if I could... I would definitely post a picture of my mom and dad's carpet cleaner. My siblings and I bought it for them for Christmas last year. I didn't want to be the first to use it, but we had to clean some carpets! So, I finally broke down and borrowed it. I love it! I can just use water and it gets out so much nasty stuff.

Carpet cleaning has become my new obsession.

Now I must get off so I can go do another room while the boys are happily playing trucks.

2 comments:

Cashelle said...

Which one is it? We have wanted one, but don't want one we have to put soap in. My carpets want it soooooo bad!

JoDee :*) said...

Seriously!!! can you come clean my carpets.....just kidding!