Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary!?!

So... when we found out that my due date was 5 days after our wedding anniversary we knew that our celebration wouldn't be very exciting or elaborate this year. (We were just hoping that I wouldn't be in labor on our anniversary... we'd had that experience with Matthew. Thankfully, Calvin was born 11 days earlier and so he has his "own" birthday and we get to keep our special day to ourselves.)

Yesterday pretty much stunk though... It was like a normal, non-special day, only crappier... I had weird health problems and passed out, Jeremy had to work on the farm, Will ruined my make-up (and destroyed the house), I saw the sad state of our budget, etc... We did pick up take out from Stockman's Grill and enjoyed a delicious, but not hot by the time got it home, steak and shrimp dinner.

In spite of the way the day transpired, I still had time to reflect on the day we were married and I feel like the luckiest girl ever to be eternally attached to Jeremy. I love to be around him... he makes me laugh like no one else can. He is such a good dad... I love to watch him interact with our kids. He makes their lives fun and happy. And he is so good to me! I am so, so, so grateful I get to be with forever.

No comments: