Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oh Willy...

Will has said the funniest things yesterday and this morning.

Yesterday to me: "Mom, we're [Ash and Will] going to Grandma's to get Levi and tell him to bring his ukulele and join our rock and roll band.
Later that day to Levi: "Hey Levi, do you want to be in my band?"

First thing this morning:
Will (calling from his bedroom waking me up): Mom!... Mom!... Mom...!
Me: What?
Will: Do you love Dad?
Me: Yes. (Very tired)
Will: Me too! I love Dad. He is the best pal I ever had.

Later today:
Jer: What's your name?
Will: William
Jer: William what?
Will: William Henrie Joseph Cox
Jer: Are you a Henrie
Will: I am a Henrie Joseph Cox
Will: Can I call you Joe?
Jer: No. You can call me William if you want to.

A few minutes later... he announced, "My new nickname is Joe." Then he left the room.

A few minutes after that Will walked back into the room...
Jer: Hey Joe, what do you know?
Will: I know nothin' Dad.

Cal was laying on the living room floor and Will came and lay beside him and said, "Hi! Cutie Pie!" Then in baby-ese, "Does your Mommy love you? Yes. Yes, she loves you. Yes she loves you."

Then he decided Cal needed some entertaining so he started spinning around. And narrating, "Calvin is saying 'What you doing big brother?' Now, I'm saying, 'I'm spinning around little brother.'" This went on for a few minutes before he got too dizzy.

Then he said, "Mom, you better leave the room. I just tooted!" (BOYS!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So sweet! You'll be glad you recorded those fun conversations.