Saturday, January 16, 2010

Phone Pictures

There are so many times I see cute things and wish I had a camera handy. Lots of times I have my phone, but as you can see the pictures just aren't the same.

FYI... If your 3 year old ever spills oats on the carpet and then drives trucks through them, do not, I repeat DO NOT, try to clean it up with a vacuum with a beater brush. It will mostly just "roll" the oats and leave an oat powder (suitable for feeding farm animals) behind.

Cal sleeping on my bed.
Jer reading to the kids. Too bad I didn't use a real camera. This picture would have been cute.
Christmas plates for neighbors: orange icebox cookies, meltaway cookies, mint brownies, whole wheat bread. Those look good. I miss Christmas treats.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those are precious moments, even the oats in the carpet! LOL I'm glad you captured them, if only with your cell phone camera.