Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Arranged Marriage

I have tons of pictures and such to post because the last 3 weeks have been AMAZINGLY busy, but super fun... but I don't have time right now. BUT I am going to post this, because I just overheard it and if I don't post it now, I'll forget it.

Katie and Ashton are playing in the kitchen when I hear...

"Ashy, I don't think you two are right for each other. I think you need to find another true love. And I get to pick her. I'll find you a new true love." (Don't know who they were talking about, but I had to try so hard not to laugh out loud.)

Then, when I was logging into blogger to type this I heard Katie say this:

"Okay, I'll tell you about her... she likes long walks in the park. She likes a clean house. She likes machines and transformers. She likes all the colors that you like." It sounds like Katie found Ashton the perfect woman. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so, so cute!! Good for you for jotting them down quickly before you forgot. There have been so many times that my kids said adorable things but I never wrote them down and now they are gone from my head. LOL

Tiffini said...

That's hilarious!! What a great sister looking out for her brother!!

Teresa said...

I mean, really, what more could you want than someone who likes the same colors you like? It's the stuff true love is made of!