Saturday, April 17, 2010

Space Derby & School Programs

Our big kids sure keep us busy with scouts, school, and their extra-curricular activities.

My camera ran out of batteries so I didn't get any pictures of the Jr. Genius fair. But they were cute and their project was dinosaurs. Grandma Cox did get a picture, maybe I can get a digital copy from her.

The night of the scout Space Derby, Matthew also had a class play. It was a musical. Sadly, I had to miss it because I couldn't find a babysitter and we had a couple kids, but Jeremy took pictures and video.





Around that same time, Katie had the first grade program. The multi-purpose room was so crowded (can't wait for the new school) that the boys were miserable. We tried to keep them entertained with their favorite books. I love the first grade Patriotic Program. I loved it when Matthew was in first grade and I loved it just as much the second time around. Katie looked cute with a patriotic hair do. She recited her lines perfectly!



No comments: