Thursday, July 1, 2010

June... Where did you go?

So, June was crazy and I have no pictures right now, because Stacie borrowed my camera for her honeymoon and it broke... so I will scrounge up and see what I can find, later. BUT JUNE WAS CRAZY... I am so glad it is over. Here is a summary:

Weeks 1 & 2... WEDDING STUFF... making cookies, going to the temple, shopping for wedding clothes, etc.; pageant practices; four kids in swimming lessons; Wedding!
Week 3 & 4... Pageant performances, Seven Peaks water park, Two Usborne Books booths!
Week 4 1/2... Trafalga, Little Girl Cheer Camp and two Usborne parties!

The pictures from the wedding are really cute... now I just need to post them!

1 comment:

Tiffini said...

Sounds typical for the Cox family, you guys are always busy!! ;) Glad you survived.