Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Babes



Will is saying the funniest things tonight... like:

Will: I've looked everywhere and I can't find my John Deere tractor. Will you buy me a new one tomorrow?
Me: We'll see.
Will: See ONLINE that means look for a new tractor online!
???How does he know about online shopping???

Levi: Who is this picture?
Will: It was me when I was a baby. I was a cute baby that day and I am still cute now! Katie was a cute baby and she is cute now. Ashton was cute back then and is still cute now! We were all cute babies and cute now! (Getting more excited with each sentence.)

Will: Mom, you aren't fat.
Me: Thanks, Will.
Will: But Dad is fat.
(Let's just hope Jeremy doesn't read this post. Ha ha.)

Will: Levi, did you know your brother is my uncle?
Levi: Yeah. Did you know I'm your uncle.
Will: Oh.
Me: What brother is your uncle.
Will: Andy and Steve-o!!!!

Will: Mom, our house is just great!

Will: Levi, where is your car? Is it the brand dan? (Grand am)

Will: Levi, my mom is going to look online for me a new tractor tomorrow.
Levi: Why don't you ask Santa Clause for one.
Will: Okay, I will.
15 minutes later...
Will: I'm going to play with my new tractor when Santa bring it to me tomorrow.

No comments: