Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vacation!!

Last week I had a book party in Green River, WY. Instead of making the 4 hour drive to and from the party myself we decided to take the opportunity to take a tax deductible vacation. We pulled the kids out of school an hour early and drove to WY. While I was in my party, Jer & the kids swam at our hotel, enjoyed a free dinner at the hotel, and watched some nature shows. Our hotel room was AWESOME and we had a wonderful time! The next morning, we visited Fort Bridger and then ate lunch and visited the Olympic Park Museum in Park City. We learned so much at both locations and had a wonderful time!







Because of our busy "wedding schedule" we won't be taking a regular summer vacation this year, but hope to do some more excursions like this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! Looks like you all had a blast!

Unknown said...

That's so crazy you were in Green River talking to my little brother! Such a small world. I'm excited to see them in August!!