Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 25

 This picture is Becky and Jim Bob Pipes sharing their experience in Usborne Books & More and how it has blessed their family. They mentioned that they prayed about whether they should promote or not and felt like not only was the answer "yes," but there were lots of little miracles along the way. Becky mentioned that an encouraging email I sent her gave her the courage to try. I was really touched by the presentations of the new leaders on my team at the Usborne Regional Training on Friday and Saturday. It was nice to see that I introduced them to something that was blessing their lives. Sometimes I get so caught up in my own goals that I forget that I can make a difference to someone. Jeremy has given me blessings in the past that told me the Lord was using me in Usborne for his purposes. So, I know that whatever measure of success I achieve has much more to do with that than with me. I also know that my success on a national level has given some of the people I work with a more open mind about Mormons.

Randall White (the CEO) said repeatedly on Friday and Saturday, that he loves coming to Utah, there is something special here, we have such strong families and there is something special about our team... I know what it is. I think he kind of already knows what it is... he just doesn't realize the significance of it. :)


No comments: