Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 29

 Calvin and I were playing the Matterhorn game on the Disneyland app and he kept calling me "Matey." As in, "Good job, Matey!" "It's your turn, Matey!" "You found the monster, Matey!" It cracked me up.
 Katie and Will went to the eye doctor. Will's vision isn't great, but not bad enough to need glasses... He was mad! He wants new glasses so he can look like Jeremy and he sulked the rest of the appointment. Katie will be wearing glasses and an eye patch for the next three weeks.
We had a pink eye outbreak at our house, so Jeremy had to do the Reach for the Stars kick off at Ephraim Elementary by himself. I know it motivated at least 6 kids to read! Early in the afternoon, Will went to my mom's to play with Braxton and Bronson and instead of playing, the read books together... so cute!

No comments: