Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 3





 Sophie wore this little jacket to church. It is the last time I can squeeze her into it. So sad... the first time I put it on her, she was drowning in it.

Will is such a little jock. My other kids don't really care about sports. Matthew plays football and basketball, but he doesn't LOVE it... it is just something fun to do each season. Will LOVES sports. He loves to practice sports in the backyard with Braxton. He was so excited to watch the SuperBowl. He had to get in costume.
Sophie looked so grown up sitting on Jeremy's lap while he worked on his homework. 

 While Jeremy worked on homework, I spent the evening tabbing our guidebook for our cruise. I marked each city we are visiting with two or three tabs so I could find them easy. On the one hand I CAN NOT wait! Jeremy and I need the time away together. On the other hand, I already get a little homesick for my kids if I think about it too much. And I would really love to lose some serious weight by then.




No comments: