Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 5 and February 6

 Yesterday I said Sophie was getting way too big... Well, speaking of WAY too BIG... Tuesday was Matthew's first Boy Scout Troop meeting. Yep, he has left the world of Cub Scouts behind and is an official boy scout. He can't wait to get his Eagle. He is a bit of an overachiever. I am not ready for the planning and paperwork!
 Sophie has discovered how to work this and she LOVES it! It is very handy for me. If she is fed, rested and changed she will play in this for 20-30 minutes while I get something done!
As I was tucking Calvin in he said to me, "Baby Tiger and Zippy are sharing Zippy's pillow." It made me laugh so I had to snap a photo. He is SO funny the way he carries these two around. The stuffing inside them is getting kind of soft... I am worried they aren't going to last as long as he needs them too.

No comments: