Monday, August 17, 2009

Wahoo!!

Jeremy's grades just posted... two As and one A-!!!! Amazing when you consider that he had to take care of me while I was on bedrest, had surgery, and was super sick; AND he reads to the kids everynight; AND he is working TWO jobs; AND he is Elder's Quorum President; AND Microbiology was a block class so it was accelerated. WOW!!

Although Jeremy is super wonderful, brilliant, and amazing... we must give credit where credit is due... Matthew always prays for Jeremy when he goes to take a test and I think there is some divine intervention going on there. BUT if ANYONE deserves help from above it is Jeremy.

The hospital pays him back for his tuition and books based on the grades he gets so we are HAPPY tonight! Yeah!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Jeremy! I am not surprised, though. I got the impression in Alaska that he is one smart chap!