Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Awesome Deal...

I have two dates left in September for Usborne Book parties that I need to fill asap. So if you (or anyone you know) would like to host a fun, easy party (I'll do all the work) this month you'll learn about something new, get LOTS of free books, have fun, AND you can choose a bonus gift of:

The Complete Book of Farmyard Tales, plus CD... my #1 seller. Perfect for boys and girls 0-8 years.

ORThe Internet-Linked Children's Encyclopedia... my #2 most popular book... perfect for ages 4 to adult (seriously, Jer and I learn from this book all the time!)

OR Any set of for 65% off

Plus, we have AMAZING... seriously truly AMAZING.... New Titles (including lots of Christmas ones) just released.

I am happy to travel to do parties!

You can email me at: jill@utahusbornebooks.com if you have any questions. Thanks!!

1 comment:

Cory said...

Is Logan too far to travel? I'd love to have you!!