Sunday, September 6, 2009

Menu Ideas

I really enjoy the blog "Eat at Home." Recently, Tiffany (the blogger) has started posting weekly menus and shopping lists. The menus have been very affordable, easy and it's been nice to try some new things. (Plus since she has four kids too they are perfectly portioned for us.) If you feel stuck in a food rut (like I did) I highly recommend her weekly menus. Here is the link: http://eatathomecooks.com/weekly-menus. You can get to her website from the button on my sidebar.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love, love, love Tiffany! Most of the new recipes I try are from her, and I have used her menu plans twice (will be again next week). I am glad you are sharing her site too.

Don't you love her new look? It's fantastic!

Tiffany @ Eat at Home said...

I'm so glad you like the menus! Thanks for the link love :-)