Wednesday, September 16, 2009

State Fair

I really liked Rodgers and Hammerstein's State Fair when I was younger, but only had a few vague memories of what the State Fair was REALLY like. I think we only went a couple of times when my 4-H projects made it to the State Fair.
Now... I go every year to sell books at the fair. It is quite different than I remember. Luckily for my kids though, Jeremy has brought them up at least once each year to enjoy the fair while I work my booth. This has turned into a nice tradition for our family. The kids have seen some really cool things and had great experiences. Here are some pictures from their visit this year.

p.s. If you are planning on attending the fair stop by the Usborne Books booth in the Market Building (near the sheep) and buy some amazing, educational children's books. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like they had a blast! They are getting so big! They'll seem even bigger when your little one arrives.

Have fun at your booth and hope you sell a ton and get great leads!