Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Great Sale!!

Is it so tacky to promote my business on my family blog? I promise the only reason I am posting this is because I just previewed the sale items and they are some of mine, my customers, and my kids favorites and they STEEPLY discounted for the holidays. I truly want my friends and family to get the best deal possible!!

Go to this website to preview the Usborne Black Friday Sale Items and see for yourself why I had to share!! http://www.ubah.com/ecommerce/BlackFriday.asp?sid=H2748
Anyway the sale starts at 11 pm on Thanksgiving and goes until 8 pm Monday night. I highly recommend the Dinosaur Excavation kid kit, Volcanoes kid kit, See Inside Your Body, Knights and Armor, Trucks Stencil Book, That's Not My Snowman... I guess I'll stop... I really do love them all. If you need help/recommendations you can call me or email me.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Christmas Shopping!!

No comments: