Saturday, January 10, 2009

Painting

On Saturday, my dear, dear, wonderful, wonderful friend Bobbi came to help me paint Will and Katie's room and the kid's bathroom. Those rooms had just been sprayed an off-white color when we moved in and I had scrubbed off all the paint when washing walls. It was literally down to the primer. It was quite the process and I am so glad it is done. Thankfully, the kids spent most of the day at my mom's because when they were home they were very interested in helping. I was very interested in keeping the carpet free of paint spills.

The paint turned out cute and I am looking forward to adding some cute decorations to the bathroom and bedroom.

1 comment:

Cox Clan said...

I love the paint job. I hate getting started on painting but once I get going, I love it. We just moved steven into his own room. His wall are all white. We have plans to paint it. Now we just need the time.