Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Special Offer


This last couple of weeks I have been notifying my customers of a couple of special offers I have going on. Then, I realized... if I am going to make these offers to people I hardly know, why not make the same great deals available to my family and friends!! So here they are!! Special #1: Book at 2009 party now and receive $20 EXTRA free books. February is DOUBLE FREE BOOK month where hostesses will receive $120 in FREE books with just $350 in sales (about 8 orders). I can guarentee ALL my hostesses $100 worth of books (some free, some half-priced books... most get $100 in free, plus $75 in half-priced). Book now and I'll even cover the shipping on your free books. :)
PLEASE NOTE: I am behind on earning the Usborne trip to Cabo San Lucas and need to do a lot of home shows in February-April (especially Feb). If you are remotely interested or have any ?s please let me know. I will travel ANYWHERE (in UT anyway) and would LOVE any help I can get!

Special #2: Join the Usborne Book Club and receive $10 in free books, plus any new title for 1/2 price. Earn free books from your book club purchases! Choose from over 1,400 titles and have books delivered to your home each month. You choose how many books/month and which books come when. PERFECT for gift-giving, birthdays, and to plan ahead for Christmas. Your puchases earn you free books.

Special #3: 15% off any January order. 10% off any February order. (Excludes book club purchases.) Just email me (or call) with your choices. You can preview the entire online catalog from this link.

Just a reminder... Usborne Books are award-winning, based on child development, and much loved by kids of all ages! They also have a lifetime warranty.

Also, if you or anyone you know is interested in some extra income, and/or a fun hobby, and/or a great way to build a home library our kit special this month is a AWESOME deal... $300+ in books for only $99.

Okay... I think that is everything! Again, I need some help (or I can kiss Cabo good-bye) and I would LOVE to help you get LOTS of WONDERFUL books, homework resources, and other educational materials. So far all of my January hostesses have received $100+ in free stuff!! SO FUN!! (And their friends and I were grateful for a chance to get dressed up and fight off the Winter blahs.)

If you have questions, please email me at: jill@utahusbornebooks.com or just give me a call. :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I am glad you are doing so well. SO, fill me in on your book club special. What is it and how does it work? Talk to you soon.