Saturday, January 10, 2009

What does Jesus Say?

Will is VERY into what things "say"... animals, vehicles, etc. He is even starting to "tease" us and say things like, "Lions say 'meow.' No! Lions say 'roar!!'" He could do this for hours.

So, the other day he asked me, "What does Jesus say?"

I said, "I don't know. What does Jesus say?"

He looked thoughtful for just a second and then said, "Jesus say, 'I love you too!'"

It reminded me of Matthew 18:

1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

1 comment:

Cox Clan said...

What a great reminder of what Jesus would say. Kids keep us humble.