Sunday, August 10, 2008

Holy OLYMPIC Moment

OH MY GOSH!!! We (Jeremy, Steve, my Dad, Stacie, and Kiersten) just watched the coolest race. It was the men's 4X100 relay. The French were highly favored to win.

The American's got a slow start, but steadily made some progress. At the start of the last lap though the American's were quite far (at least a full body length) behind.

But then they started catching up. We all started screaming. We were standing and waving our arms trying to swim for them. (Kiersten wasn't she was just laughing at us so hard she was crying.) And then USA WON!!!! By 8/100ths of a second.

I've lost my voice now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was our favorite moment in the Olypics so far also..... simply awesome! The Olympics are so addicting aren't they...

Mommy Shar said...

Hi Jill- I found your blog through Cashelle's and thought I would say hi. Your family is adorable. It's crazy how much your kids look like little Jills and Jeremys. I'm thrilled to hear you are doing so well in your business. I used to work at Stampin' UP! in their SAM (service account manager) department before my son Alex was born. I worked with 90 of our top demonstrators those at an executive leval or above and those who earned our incentive trip. Seeing your at your convention, speaking and on your trip brings back so many memories. I loved my job and getting to know my girls. I am still a demonstrator for SU but only do so as a hobbyist. Anywho.. hope all is well. Take care! Sharie