Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tubes... again

This week William had tubes placed in his ears. He is our third kid to have this minor surgery (only Matthew did not). He had an ear infection the day had the tube placed.

Will did REALLY well. He was kind of clingy to Jeremy before he went to surgery, but did leave with the nurses without tears. (Thank heavens! I don't think I could have stood that.) He was also quite ornery for 15 minutes or so after he woke up. He went back and forth between crying for "Mama" and "Daddy." He calmed down once he saw we were on our way out the hospital.

Since we were already up north Jeremy and I took the opportunity to go to a movie (Dark Knight), get the kids school clothes (60% off at Old Navy... and they are really cute!), I met with a brand new consultant and did a home show. It was a very long day... we left at 5:15 am and got home at 11:45 pm.

Also, this week we had the chance to visit with Andy, Charity, and Caleb (who we love.) They just moved to Boise, which I believe is farther away than Twin Falls. (sigh)

We spent the weekend up north. I went to an Usborne training in Layton. It was really fun and I was able to meet with some of my girls face to face that I don't see very often. It also made it so my trip to Ogden (which was mostly to attend a family reunion) was tax deductible.

The bi-annual Moore family party was Saturday. My mom and aunts were in charge and of course it was really fun! There were relay races, a fish pond, a quilt raffle (my mom made the quilt with old family pictures ironed on), and it was fun to visit with my cousins and second cousins. I also got a CD with pictures of my ancestors. I am going to use those pictures for a little decorating project. Jeremy was on the farm and missed the fun.

No comments: