Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kindergarten Baby


Today is the first day of school. Matthew is starting first grade and Kathryn is a kindergarten baby. They were so excited they were already about 45 minutes before we needed to leave this morning! Matthew is excited to eat school lunch for the first time today.

I have mixed emotions... I am sad to see them go, but I am looking forward to having some time to get stuff done. Will and Ashton don't quite know what to do without the big kids to entertain them.

My mom took some cute pictures of the kids with their teachers. I will add those if I can figure out how to download from her camera.


2 comments:

Horsley News said...

Jill,
Your kids look so excited for school. Our kids don't start until Thursday. They have mixed emotions. I do to. But I think I am more ready for them to go than stay at home.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Jeremy and Jill,

I can't believe how big these babies are now. I still remember when you were preggers. Thanks for finding me on Facebook and check out my family on our blog:
www.parissoulmate.blogspot.com. I have been trying to track you two down for years!!

Lots of love,
Sina