Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympics: me watching you.

Jill usually does the posts but she wouldn't do this one so I had to.

For those who may not know it, Jill is an enthusiastic sports fan. I long ago learned that it was more fun to go to, or watch a sporting event with my wife and mother-in-law and watch thier reactions than watch the actual event. In that vein, I thought it would be fun to show you what it's like with my wife when she is into a sporting event. During the last men's relay where Michael Phelps won his 8th Gold medal, this was the scene at my in-laws house.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY HECK.... wow. Sad I missed that one. I love that you can hear sam laughing!

Mommy Shar said...

LOL this is priceless and should be on Youtube for the world to see. Like mother like daughter for sure. =)

Darren and Jody said...

I have to agree with Jeremy on this one. Jill and Jan are so cute. love Jody

Amanda said...

Jill, you are so much like me! I totally get into stuff like that. But, I would have killed David for taking that video. I could just see Jeremy laughing as he shot the film! LOL

Wendy said...

You guys are crazy fun to watch. Who could lose with such enthusiastic support?!?!