Wednesday, March 4, 2009

6 Degrees of Randomness... A Tag

I haven't done a tag in a while... and my friend Tiffini tagged me on her blog last week (I am a little behind on my blog reading, sadly)... So here it goes...

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Tiffini
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
  • I have rich tastes, but never have any money. It's quite unfortunate.
  • I am in the middle of reading, let's see... 5 books. I rotate between them depending on my mood.
  • I love to watch 24 episodes on the internet. And Poiret
  • I would rather stay up late to finish a project than wake up early. I am not a morning person.
  • When I was engaged I wanted 12 children, but I changed my mind.
  • I hate Chinese food, but love Mexican cuisine.
I now tag: Amanda, Jenn, Wendy, Kaylynn, Charity (unless she goes into labor), Colleen

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the tag. I wrote my post today but haven't contacted those I tagged yet.

Darren and Jody said...

Hi Jill,

Sorry I haven't responded to you for a while I have been really busy and overwhelmed. Thanks for your love and support. I'm thankful we can keep in touch.

Love ya

Amanda said...

I completed mine. It was fun!

Curt, Colleen, CJ and Cassidy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Andrea said...

Hi Jill-

I have seen your blog on Facebook and check it out once in a while. I finally just added you to my list, I hope that's okay.
It's fun to learn more about you.

:-)

Cory said...

I did the tag!! I am so pleased with myself...I only didn't do one thing... anyway, thanks for the fun facts about you and giving me a chance to think about my little quirks:) I had a hard time thinking of things that didn't have to do with food or repeat any of yours (I am not a morning person and I have rich tastes too)!!!