Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Little Update

So... I'm definitely behind on blogging. So far, in fact, that I am very overwhelmed and haven't wanted to start because... well... I wasn't sure where to. (Thankfully, since Tiffini is re-doing my reading blog I can convince myself it is okay that it hasn't been updated for several weeks... it's a work in progress.) Finally, I decided just upload a couple of things and move forward. Hopefully, I'm not forgetting to document some really important part of our family history. I don't think so.

Here are the things we've been up to:
  • Jr. Genius projects
  • Usborne... book fairs, reading programs, parties and booths
  • Wii
  • Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  • The farm
  • Laundry
  • Cooking (18 meals last week... now we will survive the next month)
  • Church stuff

That list doesn't seem to adequately describe how busy we've been. Maybe I'm just not using good time-management. Who knows.

3 comments:

Cashelle said...

I love your reading blog. I also have a time management problem. How can you not with four kids? If I'm not taking care of them or the house I'm in relaxation mode (all 30 min. left in the day!)

Tiffini said...

No you've been busy! When I live just next door and go to your house twice a day for 3 days then finally catch you on the 4th my goodness. Hope it slows down soon for ya even though it's spring time and it only seems to go down hill from there lol.

Charity said...

I highly doubt it's a time management problem--I think you're a wiz at that. :)