Friday, March 27, 2009

Feelin' Lazy

So after finishing a big project yesterday, I can not find the motivation to do anything today!

Since we are leaving for Italy on Monday and have a home show in Salt Lake tomorrow, there is PLENTY (too much really) to be done, but I have NO ambition. I have laundry to wash, dry, fold and put away (seriously probably 10 loads... no exaggeration... we are scrounging for clothes); reminder notes to make and copy for the Manti Elementary Reach for the Stars!; many rooms to clean; hostesses to contact; homework to help with; TONS of trip preparations to make....

And yet, I am here reading blogs. I'd REALLY like to curl up with a good book, but would feel too guilty. I guess probably not anymore guilty than I feel now, though.

Time to get off this chair and do something productive!

No comments: