Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back to Work

So, after a two month hiatus while I was on bedrest, I had an Usborne Books party tonight. Here is what I learned (or was just reminded of):
  • I love helping people find the perfect books for the kids in their life! (And sharing a little something that might make them a better parent.)
  • I love helping people get books free!!
  • I love having something to look forward to... other than laundry.
  • I love actually getting dressed up once or twice a week. (Seriously, this is the first time I've worn foundation since April.)
  • I love getting out of the house!!!
  • Talking to other adults is FUN.

I've got another party to look forward to tomorrow. It is nice to be doing something again.

1 comment:

Curt, Colleen, CJ and Cassidy said...

Did you say bedrest?? What kind of bedrest?