Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Blogging Award!... Exciting!

So, this morning I was excited to find out I awarded the "Lemonade" award for good attitude and gratitude on my blog. My first blogging award.... Yeah!! I didn't know you could get awards for blogging... what do I need Usborne for now? Oh, yeah... $$$$. ;-)

Anyway, I received this award from my wonderful friend Amanda Padgett in SC. (Amanda if you are reading this Leah said your presentation at the Carolina Regionals was EXTREMELY helpful.)

So now, I am supposed to nominate some blogs I read and am inspired by. So here it goes. (If you are on the list you need to post the award and your nominees on your own blog.)
  • Teresa... She has been amazing and inspiring me for years!
  • Jody... Someone I've always looked up to and now am learning so much from!
  • Jenn... The epitome of a good attitude and gratitude
  • Sharie... Love her honesty!!
  • Cashelle... Reminds me about the importance of cherishing those little ones.

Now is there an award for creative inspiration and beauty because I would also like to recognize:

  • Tiffini... I admire people with amazing creativity
  • Amanda... This one is for you latest blog. It inspired me to change my background. :)

I have so many blogs I love to read! It was so hard to choose.

Thank you all for the beautiful backgrounds, inspiration and laughs!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

((hugs)) I love you, Jill! You just make me smile and feel good each time I talk with you or read your blog(s). LOL

Tiffini said...

Sweet that's great thanks. It's fun to inspire others with my obsessions, I just hope they aren't a waste of time to others.

Teresa said...

thanks for the award. how fun! now i am curious to check out the other blogs you mentioned.