Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ashton's First Talk

Oops... just found this from 2/21. I guess I forgot to post it.

Today, Ashton gave his first talk in Primary. Through out the week he said things like, "I wonder what I'm going to talk about." or "What do I want to tell the children?" Well, I pretty much decided for him and he practiced it. This was what he said:


"When Heavenly Father sent me to Earth, He gave me things to bless me. He created grains, fruits, vegetables, and meat so that we would have food to eat. Heavenly Father gave us wood for our homes. He gave us this beautiful world so that we can be happy.

The most important thing Heavenly Father gave me is a family. My family protects me and loves me. They teach me right from wrong so I can choose the right. I am thankful to Heavenly Father for my family."

No comments: