Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Readasaurus' Birthday


Friday was the Readasaurus' Birthday. The kids had literally been counting down for a week. The theme this year was Pirates and the kids could either dress up as a pirate or wear their pjs. This was a great theme for us because we have a plethora of pirate costumes at our house. Matthew decided to wear his Captain Jack Sparrow pjs with a pirate hat. The kids loaded up their backbacks with pirate books (we also have A LOT of those) to read during the day and they were delighted when Captain Jack Sparrow (our neighbor Kory Howard) appeared at an assembly.


Readausaurus' Birthday was my FAVORITE "holiday" when I was little and it is so fun to see the kids so excited about it too.

1 comment:

Cox Clan said...

What fun. I wish I could have a readasauras in my pjs all day.