Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Boxes

I wrote last Wednesday, but get my camera to upload the pictures on this computer so it has just been sitting here! I'm going to finally post it now and hopefully, Jer can get the pictures uploaded asap... because WOW!!... That Wall-E Valentine's box was cute.

Today the kids had their Valentine's Day parties at school (no school Thur or Fri) and so they needed boxes. Jer apparently loved to make Valentine's Boxes as a kid and so he and the kids came up with some great ones this year. He said that as he was helping Matthew carry his box into the school this morning several kids shouted across the playground, "Hey it's Wall-e!! That is awesome!" and things like that. Matthew was thrilled with the attention.

Katie's box collected valentines in her classroom while she lay in bed at home. She was just to sick and weak to make it to school this morning. Thank goodness for the long weekend. She needs it to recover from being sick.

We had a great Valentine's Day party at Grandma Coxes, but I think I left my camera there... so to see some pictures, please visit my sis-in-law's (Jenn) blog.

1 comment:

JoDee :*) said...

I heard about the Wall-e box, it sounds amazing! Can't wait to see the pictures. We were at Primary Childrens all weekend, and the unit we were at had a contest for boxes. They were incredible. There was a 7' Transformer and a Capt. Jack.