Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Great-Grandma!!

Yesterday was Great-Grandma Coxes birthday and we all went over for a visit. Well, I say all, but really Katie and I had to stay home because Katie has been quite sick this week. I will maybe post about that later. Since Katie knew couldn't see Grandma to wish her a "Happy Birthday" she spent the day drawing several lovely "Happy Valentims" and "Happy Birthday" cards for her. Jer said Grandma loved them.

So, in honor of my birthday blog tradition, I will now share the kids' favorite things about Great-Grandma Cox:

Matthew: She always loves and us and never wants to disappoint anyone.
Kathryn: She is always nice and loves to hug me. Everytime she sees me she gives me a hug. (Katie didn't say this, but she also likes Grandma's name. She always tells people, "My great-grandma is Dorothy Belle Cox."
Ashton: I like to play with toys from her toy drawer.
Will: I wanna visit Great-Grandma Cox.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Jill's great-grandma!!

Jill, I am jealous! I have no grandparents left and soon no parents! You must have longevity on your blood!